Dragonball dark round

Vegeta Dojo

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Learning Kaioken #9

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

I close my eyes and gather all of my power. My eyes snap open and a grin spread across my face. I shout, "KAIOKEN!!!" as I charge up my energy and push myself to dangerous limits. My aura blazes red and the mirror shatters from the power that is pulsing from my aura...

Back to top Go down

Learning Kaioken #10

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm

The power only lasts for a few seconds, but in those few seconds I feel invincible. My body is pushed to its limit and when I release the energy I collapse to the floor. I lay there for a few seconds as I catch my breath. My whole body hurts but I laugh as I realize how much more deadly I have become...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #1

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 pm

I get back to my feet and walk over to a long row of dummies. There are a few saiyans standing there firing ki blasts at the dummies. The dummies are wearing armor to lessen the impact of the incoming ki attacks...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #2

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 pm

I raise my right hand and aim it at the dummy. I begin charging up ki in my core and channel it to my hand. I gather all the energy into my hand and create a large ball of energy. I furrow my brow and shout, "HAAA!!" and fire the ball of energy at the dummy...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #3

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm

The ki ball flies in at the dummy and slams into his chest. The ball lands with a loud thud and explodes on contact. After a few seconds the smoke clears and reveals that the dummy and the armor are unscathed...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #4

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 pm

The other saiyans chuckle amongst themselves as they watch me. I cast them a sideways glance but remained focused on the dummy in front of me. The dummies to my side can wait. I focus energy from my core and move it to my hand...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #5

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 pm

I aim my hand at the dummies chest and charge the ki in a large ball in my hand. I focus on charging more and more energy into the ball. The ball burns a deep red. I shout, "BIG BANG ATTACK!!" and I fire the ball of ki at the dummy...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #6

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm

The ki ball zooms in at the dummy and hits him right in the chest. The explosion is larger than the first and everyone standing around feels the shock wave. When the smoke clears the dummy and his armor are again unscathed...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #7

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:37 pm

The two saiyans burst out laughing. I growl in anger and begin charging up all my energy. "aaaaaahhhhhh!!!" My hair turns yellow and my eyes turn green. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" My aura bursts to life and changes from black to yellow. Red lightning streaks around my form...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #8

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:39 pm

I turn and look at the two laughing saiyans. They immediately close there mouths and fall to their knees. They plead for their life. Just like true weaklings. I raise my hand and aim it at them. I charge energy from my core and channel it to my hand...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #9

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm

I create a ball of energy in my hand and funnel more and more energy into it. The ball grows very large and shines bright yellow. "Whats the matter? Don't you think my attack is funny anymore?" I ask mockingly. "Lets find out how it works on live targets." I say...

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack #10

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 pm

I shout, "BIG BANG ATTACK!!!" and fire the large ball of ki at them. The two saiyans are too afraid to move. Not that they would have been able to get out of the way. The ball races in at them and collides with both of them. The explosion is massive and everyone in the dojo, save for me, is blown to the ground. When the smoke clears all that is left is a large crater in the ground...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #1

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:53 pm

I Instantaneous Movement myself and arrive back on the planet Vegeta. I look up at the sun and remember the sting of the Solar Flare that was used against me in my last fight. "I must master this technique." I say to myself and begin my training...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #2

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

I stand out in an open area and put my hands to my head like Xersos did and close my eyes and shout, "Solar Flare!!" I open my eyes a peek and see that nothing has happened. "Hmm... I guess this is a bit harder than it looks." I think aloud to myself...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #3

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:57 pm

I imagine that I am the sun and that I am emitting a great blue light upon the world. I put my hands up to my head and open my eyes very large and shout, "SOLAR FLARE!!" I stare out at the world around me...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #4

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:59 pm

The wind blows gently past me and the trees blow in the wind. Aside from that nothing happens. "Damn!!" I say and then punch my hand into the ground. I pummel the ground over and over again. "If he can do it than so can I!!" I growl and try again...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #5

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 pm

I put my hands to my head again and shout, "Solar Flare!!" I stand around and wait for something to happen, but once again. Nothing happens. I scream and shoot ki blast around randomly. Rocks and trees that surround me are blown to bits. The dust picks up and surrounds me...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #6

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:02 pm

The dirt blocks out the sun and turns the bright day darker. I think over and over again about how to make the light. And then it hits me. I must be the light. It must come from within me...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #7

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:03 pm

I begin to try and release my energy from my body in the form of light. My body glows slightly and reflects of the dust. The area around me becomes a bit brighter...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #8

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:04 pm

I power up and release more energy to increase the light. The light grows brighter and brighter. It begins to actually sting my eyes to see the light reflected off the dust...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #9

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:05 pm

The dust clears and the light from the sun returns and what light I was emitting becomes meaningless. "I must make more light... I must find a way..." I close my eyes and image that I am releasing a massive light so bright it would sting the eyes...

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare #10

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:07 pm

I bring my hands to my head and shout,"SOLAR FLARE!!" I release a bright flash of light that lights up the entire area around me. I squint slightly to see if I have achieved it. Even the slight glance hurts. I laugh and a large smile breaks across my face. "This will come in handy." I say confidently to myself...

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinity Break #1

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:10 pm

I Instantaneously transmit myself to the dojo and walk over to a row of dummies that are laying against the wall. I pick one up and practice doing punching and kicking combinations on it. I punch it in the face. Right, right, left. Then right, left, right, and finish with a left, left right...

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinity Break #2

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:11 pm

I move on to kicking and practice a few kicking combos. I start off by Kicking it in the ribs. Right, left, right. Then Left, Left, Right and finally a Right, Right, Left. I do a quick spin kick and knock it to the ground. I chuckle at how easy it is and pick it back up...

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinity Break #3

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:13 pm

I move on to mixing kicks and punches. I throw a hard right hook to its head and then bring my knee up into it's ribs and then uppercut it with a left to the chin. I jump back and spin kick it in the head and the jump back in and knee him the ribs...

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Dojo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next