Dragonball dark round

Vegeta Dojo

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Learning Infinity Break #4

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:14 pm

I move in and punch him repeatedly in the face and then work my way down to his gut. I switch up and kick him in the ribs a few times. I kick my way back up to his head and end with a headbutt to the face...

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinity Break #5

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:16 pm

As I continue working on my combinations I begin to think of a unique combo that I once heard of. I attempt to reenact the combo. I punch the dummy two times in the face and then quickly bring my knee up to his chest. I pause I try and remember the rest...

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinity Break #6

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:20 pm

"Oh that's right. Punch, punch, knee and then punch again." I mumble to myself and then try again. I punch the dummy two times in the face and then knee him in the gut. I finish by punching the dummy away...

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinity Break #7

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:24 pm

The dummy slides across the room and slams into the wall. I reset the dummy and try again. I punch it two times in the face and then knee it in the stomach. I reel back my fist and slam it into the dummy's chest and send it flying across the room...

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinity Break #8

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 pm

The dummy slams into the wall and leaves a good size crack from the force. I move the dummy back and try it again. I punch the dummy two times in the face and the knee it in the gut. I punch the dummy hard in the face and send it flying into the wall...

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinity Break #9

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm

The dummy slams into the wall and leaves another large crack. I reset the dummy and try again. I punch it twice in the face and then knee it in the stomach. I punch the dummy hard in the chest and send it flying across the room...

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinity Break #10

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:28 pm

This one felt really good and the dummy zooms into the wall and breaks right through. The dummy keeps going for a long way until it hits a nearby mountain. Everyone stops working out and looks at me. "Hehe sorry about that." I say and then disappear...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #1

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:29 pm

I arrive back in the middle of the wilderness and decide that now is a good time to learn to create a power ball. I raise my right hand and focus on creating a ball of energy that emits light similar to that reflected by the moon...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #2

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:31 pm

I create a ball of energy in my hand and it emits a blue light. I hold the ball and focus on changing it to a white color that can emit blutz waves. I strain my mind trying to change the color to white...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #3

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:33 pm

I start to turn the color from blue to white. I smile as the color slowly changes. Then suddenly the size of the ball wobbles and explodes. The blast knocks me off my feet and I fall to the ground...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #4

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:34 pm

I hop back up and growl in anger. "Damn. Stupid Blutz waves..." I hold my hand out again create another ball of energy. I focus on changing the color from blue to white...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #5

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Once again it is a struggle just to change the color of the ball. As it starts to change color. The shape of the ball wobbles and looks very unstable. "No!" I shout. "I...Can...Do...TH" BOOM...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #6

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:36 pm

The ball explodes in my face and I fall to the ground. "This is getting really annoying." I say to myself as I pick myself up off the ground. I take a breath to steady myself and try again. I raise my right hand and create a blue ball of energy...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #7

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:38 pm

I focus on changing the color of the ball from blue to white. The color changes easier this time and the size does not wobble quite as much. Never the less the ball still wobbles and become uncontrollable. I furrow my brow as I try and control it...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #8

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:40 pm

I can feel the brutz waves emanating from the ball and know that I am close to completing my mastery of the ability. I make the ball larger and the light from the ball becomes brighter. I feel the energy flowing from the ball and know if I don't stop staring at it I will transform...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #9

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 pm

I toss the ball up into the air and it float way up into the sky. It stops a good distance up and remains stationary there. I cannot pull my eyes from the ball and I feel my transformation overtaking me. I transform into a massive ape and begin stomping around...

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball #10

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:43 pm

After the initial rush wares off I regain control of myself and look back at the power ball. I laugh a guttural laugh and then aim a large mouth beam at the ball and blow it out of the sky. The ball erupts in a large explosion and without it I return to normal. I lay down on the ground and take a nap...

Back to top Go down

solar flare 1

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:10 am

I walk into the dojo and decidee to learn solar flare.I start prascticing the hand movements I keep trying them but i mess them up from ti,e to time.

Back to top Go down

learning galic gun 1

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:45 pm

I stop practicing solar flare and get towork.I watch several saiyans attempts and succes.I see how they accomplish it several times.I eventually doze off from watching.

Back to top Go down

learning galic gun 2

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 pm

I fly up and get in poston.I channel my ki while doing the form over and over.I keep doing the form and eventually give up and rest.

Back to top Go down

learning glic gun 3

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:49 pm

I then do the form again.I channel my ki and attempt to make a ball.I surround my self in a fushia arua but right before the aura reaches my hands.It sadly shuts off.

Back to top Go down

learning galic gun 4

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:50 pm

I get in position and get readynto do a galic gun.I get in the form.I charge the arua and again.It shuts down at the hands.

Back to top Go down

learning galic gun 5

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:52 pm

I watch people attampt the galic gun attack.one succeds in doing so hours later.then several others succed.I notice the arua starts from the hand up.I thwn got to rest on the bench.

Back to top Go down

galic gun 6

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 pm

I wake up.I walk to a coffe table with a banquet of food.I sit down and down all the food that was there.after eating it I felt tired and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

learning galic gun 7

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:56 pm

I wake up and get in form for the galic gun.I make the arua f=from my hands and charge it I make a tiny ball and keep making it bigger but I then stop and go to rest.

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Dojo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next