Dragonball dark round

Vegeta Dojo

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

learning galic gun 8

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:37 pm

I try to start my arua from my hands.I channel my ki to my hands.the arua picks up as I slowly move it aound my bdy.

Back to top Go down

learning galic gun 9

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:40 pm

I then spread it across my body.It swarms around me.I pick up the power and say 'galic."

Back to top Go down

;EARNING GALIC GUN 10

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:41 pm

i thn yll gun!" .and A big fushia blast fires throught the dojo.jhitting several saiyans so I run throught the dojo and escape.

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Dojo

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Question.Do you have to post 10 times of how you learn the tech then you get the tech?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:05 pm

yep post 10 times of your learning the tech then you add the tech to your sig. to show that you have it

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dbzdarkround.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 1

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 am

I start to gather my ki into the palms of my hands and I can feel the heat of the of it gathering but just then I fall to the ground with burnt hands and say "ahhhh!! that hurt,but iv got to keep trying".I stand up again and get into position.

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 2

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 am

I start again and the ki flows to the palms of my hands it starts to burn my hands really bad but I carry on going with it ,I then move my hands upwords and it fiziles out again,I shout in anger "Darn it!!! I then walk to a basin and wash the blood off my hands,I then walk back into my position.

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 3

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 am

Again I form the 2 Galick Gun's in each hand and the heat does not damage my hands anymore but yet again it still fizzis out when i move my hands upwords,I say again to myself "Iv got to keep trying".

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 4

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:05 am

I then think to myself mybe its because im not strong enough,I then start to do 5000 pushups,5000pullups and 5000 situps.I then say to myself now lets try this again.

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 5

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:12 am

I start to gather my ki into my hands and enerything goes smothly i lift my hans and fire but it only goes 2 feet forward and fizzils out "Darn It!!! so close iv got to keep trying iv nearly got it"

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 6

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:16 am

Again and again and again. I keep trying but still it does not want to go any further than 2 feet.I then say to myself mybe I am still not strong enough,so just then I do 10,000 pushups,10,000 situps 10,000,10,000 pullups 10,000 one arm pushups.

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 7

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 am

I then get into position and the ki surges through my body into the palms of my hands.I lift my hands and fire, this time it went 5 ft but I knew it still was not enough so I do over and over again still with no success.

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 8

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 am

I do it another 10 times still all are failed but i then think to myself "maybe im not stading in the right position. Iget into position again making folley sure i am standing correctly but even on that try it still was not right so another fail.

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 9

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 am

Iv got to train harder so i stand in position .I then go ssj and send the ki to my hands and it starts to get more powerful each second so i fire it as hard as possiable and it goes almost 50ft away and dissiapers.Iv nearly got it at full power just one more try.

Back to top Go down

Learning Double Galick Gun 10

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 am

I get into position and a golden aura comes around me as i go assj .I then Lets the ki surge through me I then and fire the blast from my palms this time it is so powerful it goes stright throught the dojo walls growing bigger and bigger every secound and the arua of the blast is nearly blinding ,finally i stop and only spark are left from the blast. As I say to myself in joy" I did it, i have learnd the double galick gun technqe".

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 1

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 pm

I get into position and bring my hands up to a 90 degree position and yell big bang attack!! but nothing happens ,I then think to myself "well that was retarded, lets try again"

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 2

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 pm

I get into position again and power up the blast but as i fire it immediately fizzles out.

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 3

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Again i try another 10 times only to fail each and every time ,I say aloud in an angry voice "dam it!! this is so frustrating".

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 4

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Another 20 times still no luck but i keep on going as i say to myself "I must l get it right i cant give up".

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 5

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 pm

I get into position again and this time i get the stance perfect but just as i fire the attack it fizzles out and I knew i was half way there with the training.

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 6

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:38 pm

I do it again over and over another 10 times and all fail with a fizzle, but i don't give up as i do another and another still no luck.

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 7

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 pm

I finally get tired and go sleep from all the trying and wake up a few hours later saying "time to get back to work".

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 8

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:42 pm

I get into position and start to channel the Ki to the palms of my hands finally a yellow orb forms in my hands and i fire it but it is so weak it does not even reach 10ft.

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 9

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Again and again the same thing happens but just then i say to myself "next try i will give it all i got".

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 10

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:50 pm

I get into position once more determined to get it right ,I put my hands into position at the same time as my aura turns yellow and my hair golden, I then channel all my ki to the palms of my hands as a yellow orb appears and grows bigger and bigger every second,Finally i yell,"Big....Bang..ATTACK!!!!!!.and the yellow orb quickly turns into a huge blast that blows yet another hole through the wall i finally power down and say" yet another skill down but there are still plenty more to learn and iv got to learn them all" Very Happy .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7