Dragonball dark round

Vegeta Dojo

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Moon Ball 4

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:05 pm

With his rage still filling him his hands start to glow on their own. He shoots ki blasts all around him destroying everything he sees. Then the giant white ball grows extremely large in his hands. He goes to release it but it explodes in his hand sending him flying through some rubble.

"What the hell was that all about? I thought I had it under control. My rage brought it out but when I calmed down it backfired." , he thinks to himself.

His body aches but he stands back up.

" Time to take a breather."

Back to top Go down

Moon Ball 5

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Travos gets up and wipes the dust from his body. " AHHHHHHHHH!", he screams with his aura expanding violently around him. " MOON BALL!", He yells. A white mass again forms giantly in his hands. He throws it but it expands too large, explodes, and sends a shockwave through the air/

Back to top Go down

Moon Ball 6

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Travos walks off to another area to get a fresh start. He charges the Moon Ball with one hand this time. He charges his ki and temporarily blasts himself off of the ground. When in mid-air he gently releases the ball and it stays. "Finally!", he thinks to himself, "I've done it." When he lands on the ground he stares intently at it. His eyes glow a blood red and his face contorts. He grows a "snout" of sorts and fangs replace his teeth. Hair again sprouts everywhere and his body grows large. The Ball grow's very bright and he has a sense that something is wrong. Travos' body is working against itself and the Ball gets violently stronger and implodes on itself, reverting Travos back to normal and blowing him halfway across town.

Back to top Go down

Moon Ball 7

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Travos wakes up from being unconscious. He looks around and notices a bunch of saiyans staring at him. He gets embarrased and heads back to his place of training. He quickly charges a white ball again. Jumps up and throws it. He again transforms this time staying in the for for a few minutes. While in Oozaru he stomps on buildings and blasts saiyans. Then the giant ape he is falls to the ground. He wakes up several days later naked with no inclination of what happened days earlier.

Back to top Go down

Moon Ball 8

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm

He gets up runs to a shop selling clothes and steals some black pants. He then goes out into the desert. Upon entering the desert sand beast climb out of the ground and surround Travos. He tries fighting them hand to hand but he doesn't affect them. So he throws a small moonball into the air. He transforms in seconds. He stomps around and squishes just a few of them. A blast comes out of his mouth and he kills a few more.

Back to top Go down

Moon Ball 9

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 pm

The leader of the sand beasts appears and send a blast at the moonball destroying it completely. Travos reverts this time not being renderred unconsious. He just merely passed out for a moment. When he woke up he let out a blood curdling scream. He could feel his body being beaten and ravaged. His eyes turned white and rage took over him once more. He then shot the largest moon ball anyone had ever seen into the sky and he turned once more. This time the raging ape aimed solely at the leader letting out one hell of a blast, killing him instantly. He then turned to the others who had suddenly fleed at the presence of such great power.

Back to top Go down

Moon Ball 10

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Reentering the city Travos had a look of ease upon his face. Along with cuts and bruises from head to toe. He walked back to his training spot one final time. He spread his feet shoulder width apart and put one hand to his side. He closed his eyes and pictured Oozaru the great beast. He could still feel the power of the beast deep within. He charged a White Ki so bright it could light up the night sky better than the sun. With his eyes still closed he raised his hand and launched the perfect moon ball. The move took a toll on his body but he didnt care. His pure drive was immense power. He opened his eyes and they were already red. He smiled and fangs were again in place of his teeth. His body grew but he no longer screamed in pain. Before full transformation he fluctuated his ki and made the ball fizzle out. From there he reverted. His face reformed with a smile a mile wide.

"After all of this hell, the pain, the anger, I Finally did it and have a new weapon up my sleeve."

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:05 am

I sarted practicing couples uppercat and some kicks, then i do this i punches the unreal opponent twice in their face. Then, he knees the opponent in their stomach and punches them away, i do that couple times in the row.....
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break 2

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:09 am

It is so easy to do it, i repeat the moves. Ok that is for today am done am going to go to sleep. Next day i need to destroy couples of robots, i punch one in the face breaking him into the peaces, i shout the other one with ki blast, another get my knee in his face, i do this a whole day.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break 3

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 am

I have found a punching bag and started to punch with every attack that i have, i puch is all day until i didnt have a strength to do it. After a couple of hours of resting i did it again: started to punch it again, then rest, and again, and ,again......
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break 4

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:55 am

Again i needed to battle the robots, i shot a barrage of ki blast at them, destroying couple of them in the proces, then i went eliminating one by one with my kicks and punches. Next day was the same i went again elimination one by one , until there were no left , then i got rested and begin from the very beggining.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break 5

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 am

Another day of the training has begin. This time a started to practice the Ki blasts, i said to myself this is to easy so i went kaoken and start ti puch some robots.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break 6

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 am

I start to power up and in my kaoken form fire the galic gun the blast was amaizing , i am the most powerfull in the world.HAhahaha i then started to laught. Um my belly is empty i need to fill him up, i went to eat and after the good launch i return to train some more.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break 7

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 am

I start to punch some rocks, omg may hands are hurt like hell, then i shoot some ki blasts and destroy them i need rest. While i rest i again think abouth the legendary super saiyan and how will be nice to archive that transformation.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break 8

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 am

Again, there is a big explosion the robot hit me with a ki blast in the back, what a low move for him, i have set training program on insane level. He throw a barrage of ki blast at me , i manage to dodge the blasts but he is fast he sneak upon me at nit me with his metalic elbow , his hit sent me flying accros the room.Ah he is so strong, i need to think how i will defeat him.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break 9

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 am

I can stop him, i think that he is broken, i gave him a command to stop but he didn't accept it, than i need to think of a way to defeat the robot. He again shoot a barrage of ki blasts at me but i manage to evade them, but then i see the opening, that robot was trying to sneak upon me again, but he failed i kick him in the chest and sent him flying this time into the wall. I spoted a crack in the robot chest.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Infinite Break 10

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 am

He didn't knew what hit him, he try to sneak upon me once more but he failed but this time i shoot a charged ki blast at him he manage to evade it but he got scratch. Its my turn i hit him with my barrage of ki blast: Lets see if he can dodge that. The floor is shaking from were my ki blasts hit the ground, there are a lot of smokes but i cant see anything. The suddenly he hit me from the front in the face i scream as he broke my nose, i can fell a hot blood on my face now is the time to do it, i take my stance and hit him with my Infinite Break technique i punch him twice in the face and then knees him into the stomach and with my kaoken puch he broke to the tiny peaces of metal. Hahahah i have mastered this Technique.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball 1

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:31 am

The teacher tells me to listen and watch: hen then perform the charged ki ball but instead he created a power ball , it was shining , but then he stop to power her so the ball fade away, he then said that when this is thrown in to the sky it is used to transform into the great ape....

Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball 2

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:33 am

The teacher the say to me that i need to try and create the power ball. I manage to gather the ki but when i used it nothing happen, the teacher explained that i need to think about the ball in my mind to think about the form of ball and bring my ki to create one.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball 3

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:35 am

After a couple days of trying i manage to produce some small ball from my hand but that is not enough, Teacher said that we need to control the flow of energy that is inside our body, and to use it with the energy from outside.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball 4

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:39 am

He then shows me again how to do it , but this time he let the ball to last a little longer. My hearth start to beat faster i could feel that energy from the orb , the ball then flicker and vanish into tin air. Ah i want that power i need that. I close my eyes, and start to concentrate into the ball and i felt something, i manage to create a ball of power but it vanish from my hand.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball 5

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:41 am

I repeat the creating the ball couple times in a row. Then the teacher said to do it again, and this time i manage to create the power ball, but it was not stable .....
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball 6

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:48 am

This is so easy, i have manage to create the power ball in my hand now i need to fuse it with our's planet atmosfere. I throw the ball hi in the sky but u could not stop her, and the ball went from the atmosfere in the space, my second time i manage to hold the ball in the atmosfere but i could not create the power necessary to transform.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball 7

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:52 am

Ah this time i manage to hold it in the atmosfere and createthe power ball, but the problem is that it is not working, we are not transforming at all. The teacher says that the problem is in the balance of the energy,i didn't fuseit with the energy from the planet atmosfere. Then the suddenly the ball explod, and that is a second problem, no matter what i do it always explode.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball 8

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:57 am

The white ki energy is ready , finaly i manage to do it. My heart begin to beat faster and faster, my body is becoming bigger and my eyes are red as blood. But the ball's power is not good , i couldn't transform to the end, i am stuck in the betwen. Then my master destroy's the ball and i reverted to my old self.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Dojo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next