Dragonball dark round

Vegeta Dojo

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Learning Power Ball 9

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 am

This is my laste test, i need to perform a successful transformation, and that is. I begin to charge the white ki ball, i created it and throw it in the sky, then the ball transform into the miniature moon, i could feel the power. I stare at the fake moon, my eyes turned red, I felt so much powerful than before, my body start to grow, my heart begins to beat faster, i grow fangs....
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Power Ball 10

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:09 am

My human form is no more, it is only raw power. I see the world with better eyes, i can destroy a mountain from my punch, but i am not some low class soldier, i can control my form. I said with a deep voice , you see teacher i did it i manage to transform, hhahahahahah.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 1

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:13 am

I have archived so much, now i only need to learn a Legendary Big Bang Attack, they said that the attack is so powerfull that can destroy planets. I can't wait to learn it. I start to gather a ki and extends the arm and opens the palm and turns the hand up at a 90 degree angle (as if to signal "Stop"). But i can't do it i manage to shoot ordinary ki blast.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 2

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:14 am

I stil practice the gathering ki, i need to be good at this, one mistake can cost me my life. I spent few more days of practicing the ki, then i train my stance for the Bing bang attack...
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 3

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 am

Ok now i am ready to do the attack, i made my stance and i begin to gathe the ki, not to much , i small yellow light is forming i manage to fire it but before it hit the target the yellow light just flickers and disappear into the thin air.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 4

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:21 am

After all day learning the stance and gathering the ki, i need a rest. While i was resting i remembered that for the Good Big Bang Attack you need to empty your head from all thought, i will se if i can do that.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 5

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:23 am

Ah the teacher says to me: you need to clean yor head from emotions and thought's, the Big Bang attack is a powerfull weapon, and it can kill you if you make a mistake, go now and practice the stance more and when you are ready come and find me.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 6

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:28 am

After i have practice the stance i went to see the teacher. When i got, there was not a teacher there were a oozaru,and he says this is next part of your training defeat me and you will mange to learn the technique . He then fire a ki beam from his mout.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 7

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 am

Aha you can't defeat me says the great ape teacher, he then fires a big barrage of ki blast at me i manage to dodge them but one hit me and i flew acros the dojo in the wall. Ah my head i said i then start to charge Galick gun but he hits me before i could fire it...
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 8

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 am

I need to rest a little, but i can't he sent a barrage of ki blasts at me, i manage to dodge them and then i hit him with my kaoken attack he is knocked down, i then start to charge a Galick gun after a couple of minutes he shouts a beam of energy from his mouts and i shoot my Galick gun at his beam. The 2 beams colide and there is a big bang, the force of the blast sent me flying but i manage to land.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 9

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:40 am

The he says - you can only defeat me with the Big Bang Attack, now give me your best shoot , i shot a barrage of ki blast's at him and flew away from him, i then make my stance and start to gather the ki , my hands begin to glow with the yellow light and there it is a small yellow shini ball of ki energy, i empty my mind and begin to power up the attack, the ball is so big it is hard to control..
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Big Bang Attack 10

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 am

He se me how i charge my attack and start to also prepare the galick gun. Omg i says A gaick gun in the oozaru state, i then charge all my energy into this one attack, i shout Bing bang attack a yellow ball of energy flew towards the teacher at the same moment he relesed his Galic Gun. A beam hits my yellow ball and there is a huge explosion and there is a huge mushroom cloud, i see one small body of the teacher. He says : You manage to do it ,ah i need a rest could you please call a doctor.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 1

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 pm

AH it is a sunny day, now for this next lesson i am going to learn how to use a technique called Solar Flare. THis technique is rather defensive one. The user must charge the ki and put his hands....
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 2

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Ah, were were i, ah yes this technique is rather defensive, when used god it can help you to escape, or it can get you advantage in the battle, it blind the enemy...
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 3

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:22 pm

The user placing their hands close to the center of their face with the fingers spread toward their eyes. The user then calls out the name and a blinding blue light fires out that blinds everything watching except the user.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 4

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Since they are projecting the light. Because this is simply a flash of light, it will work despite any gap in power between the user and the target.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 5

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 pm

This technique is defensive rather than offensive, and is mainly used as way to gain the upper hand or in order to make hasty retreat. Because of the nature of the attack, it has almost always been extremely effective.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 6

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:24 pm

The technique is rendered useless if opponent is wearing sunglasses or if they close their eyes.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 7

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 pm

After the movie is over, i again replay: user placing their hands close to the center of their face with the fingers spread toward their eyes. The user then calls out the name and a blinding blue light fires out that blinds everything watching except the user, since they are projecting the light.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 8

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Because this is simply a flash of light, it will work despite any gap in power between the user and the target. This technique is defensive rather than offensive, and is mainly used as way to gain the upper hand or in order to make hasty retreat.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 9

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Because of the nature of the attack, it has almost always been extremely effective. The technique is rendered useless if opponent is wearing sunglasses or if they close their eyes. Ah now i get it.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Learning Solar Flare 10

Post  Xersos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm

After i couple of hours of watching the movie, i gather ki put may hands on the head and scream : solar flare - there is a flash of bright light and everybody are blind, yeah hahahahaha.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

kaioken

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 am

i feel my energy and start to push it....i push for a couple of seconds before i hit the boundry. ahhh, a couple of beads of sweat splash onto the cold hard wooden floor of the dojo....i manage to push and fight the boundry for a couple of seconds more before i fall on my ass with exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

kaioken2

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:06 am

i raise my power,-slowly,slowly,getting faster geting faster i crash smack bang into my potential wall but that does not stop me
i power past the wall by about a few hundred power level and then keep it there but only for about twenty four seconds before my
power comes crashing down to its normal level.

Back to top Go down

kaioken3

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 am

i breath deeply,thinking about about random crap and spark my aura puching past my boundry and screaming as i do it....ahhhh,ahhhh,ahhhh,ahhhh. i cant do it i shout but i raise my power level and keep it higher than my base biuut not by much for extra power.

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Dojo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next