Dragonball dark round

Vegeta Dojo

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

kaioken4

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:09 am

i am geting the hang of raising my power but i need to keep it high for longer. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i scream and i force my power level to its maximum. i then force it further and for the first time red hot heat evaporates off me and forms small wves around me....barely visible but there.

Back to top Go down

kaioken5

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 am

ahhhhhhh. i relax from what i had been practicing. i did well the last time but no were near well enough. i almost had the idea behind it right and i nearly sparked the aura. i then stand and breath again and power my power level to its boundry and a s little further than last time....

Back to top Go down

kaioken6

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:14 am

....red waves of heat and energy spark and flare around my body but not enough so to be felt to different from my base. i am so tired after that that i genuinly have to lie down and have a rest. in my dream i see jacole the one reamaining namekian and i make up haunted by how much stronger than larky he is.

Back to top Go down

kaioken7

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 am

i am definitly getting good at this. i shout as my aura wells up around me....its a dark,demonic misty grey. and as i push my power past my boundries it flares and flames into raging burning white hot crimson flames of strenth. ohhh yes i cry as i feel my power reach an all time max.

Back to top Go down

kaioken8

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:18 am

i know as i charge my power up for the kaioken add the words of the name of the thechnique into the equaion. like with
the kamehameha and wolf fang fist the words help power the attack and i maximize its potential by screaming KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Back to top Go down

kaioken9

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:20 am

the attack races into life around me but i use too much energy and i fall over from the strain. i then re-charge with a nap and push my power up KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
it roers with a heated inferno once more.

Back to top Go down

kaioken10

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:22 am

this is it i shout. i turn into a super saiyen and then when my aura is butiful streaming smooth flowing golden colour i charge my power past the barires. i scream KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN.
it rours into life like a raging dragon or in this case monkey.

Back to top Go down

galick gun

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 pm

i breath deeply and start to charge my enrgy up....i raise my pl and bgin to bring my right hand in a swooping ark to sit upon my chest
i then bring my left hand in on the oposite ark and my sit on top of my right and i raise my pl and watch as my hand glow. i push foreward and a purple line of enrgy surges from my hands but it is very small line.

Back to top Go down

galick gun2

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:18 pm

i charge my power level and bring my right hand on top of left and charge as puple light begins to emanate from my right and left palms .
i then thrust them forward in a short sharp movement that is imposible to see to the naked eye and i fairly medium sized line of ki energy flies from my hands.

Back to top Go down

galick gun3

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 pm

i charge my galick gun up with my right and left hands on top of each other and i charge more power into them than usual
and it starts to burn my hands....ahhh i scream and thrust my hands forward in the same short thrusting movement i used before and i fire a bright purple beam of medium sized ki from my hands.

Back to top Go down

galick gun4

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:23 pm

i do the same as before i charge my energy ........and black out........my energy out put from that last blast was too much
i wake up a bit later and charge the beam but i put 20 percent less energy ki into this attack. it works like a charm giving m,e a medium blast with much less tiring.

Back to top Go down

galick gun 5

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:03 am

i charge my energy and realese it making a nearr perfect beam of a garlick gunn. i do this a couple of times before i have wasted a fair
bit of energy so i rest.................i then do 200 galick guns and and rest. i sink to the old wooden unvarnished floor and breath
deeply for a minuite.

Back to top Go down

galickgun6.

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 am

know that i have mastered the galick gun energy attack i decide to try it our with the Kaioken. i power up to my full kaioken
and bring my right hand up to my chest then i bring my left to my chest and thrust with power creating a purple full powerd
ki blast.

Back to top Go down

Re: Vegeta Dojo

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 am

i fire my galick gun 200,000 times befoe colapsing. i then power up to my kaioken state and fire multiple blastes before i
fire my most powerful beam yet GALICK GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUn i scream as i fire the huge beam og energy.

Back to top Go down

galick gun 8

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 am

i turn into my super saiyen one transformation and fire a couple of throw away jabs and hooks to warm up.
i then bring my right hand to my chest and then bring my left hand and place it on the top of my right hand. i chrge ki into it and trust forweard with a huge beam of power.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 am

i do much the same as before exept i use my ssj and kaioken together. it is so powerfull i am blasted half way across the room. damm i cant carerey on i scream but i find my feet and manage to fire a few more ki blasts though they are no were near the power of my fist one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 am

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN i scream as my left hand is placed ontop my right and a huge beam of power is fired out of it engulfing the room.

Back to top Go down

Learning Kaioken #1

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 pm

I look around the dojo and see that everyone has returned to their workouts. Only a few saiyans look over at me from time to time. Most are too consumed by their own training. I stand and face the wall. The mirror that is against the wall is cracked. Mostly likely by me when I teleported...

Back to top Go down

Learning Kaioken #2

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:16 pm

I stand with my legs shoulder length apart and squat slightly. I focus on charging my energy and pushing myself beyond my limits. I focus on instantly and dramatically increasing my power level for only a second...

Back to top Go down

Learning Kaioken #3

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 pm

I close my eyes and imagine gathering up all my energy at once and then forcing myself beyond that. I quickly charge up my energy and try and surpass my current limit. My energy burst to life around me and my body fills with strength...

Back to top Go down

Learning Kaioken #4

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I manage to push myself slightly higher than my current max but not by much and certainly not enough. I power down and look at myself in the mirror. You are the greatest saiyan that ever lived. I think to myself over and over again...

Back to top Go down

Learning Kaioken #5

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:20 pm

I growl and quickly charge up my energy to my maximum and beyond. I push myself to a greater level of strength and I am able to hold it for a second. My aura turns flashes from black to red and quickly back to black...

Back to top Go down

Learning Kaioken #6

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 pm

I power down again. I felt the power increase and although it was good, it still was not enough. I focus on breathing slow and steady. I calm myself and channel all of my energy together. I look fiercely at myself and try again...

Back to top Go down

Learning Kaioken #7

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:23 pm

I rapidly charge my energy and push myself even further than I did before. My aura burns red for almost a full second and then turns back to black. I breath heavy and feel the strain that pushing my body to the limits can have...

Back to top Go down

Learning Kaioken #8

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

I power down again and put one hand on the mirror to help hold myself up as I catch my breath. I was very close that time. I know now what I must do in order to full realize the power of the Kaioken. I must put caution to the wind and push my body further than I thought possible...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next