Dragonball dark round

Narcissis vs. Brudish

Go down

Narcissis vs. Brudish

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:05 pm

cmaster2melt 9:43am
Brudish who's still on the ground growning in pain starts to get up,slowly "damn...ow...saiyan...you're gonna pay" as he getting back up,he starts charging a green beam in his hand.
Narcissis754 9:52 am
I charge a blue ball of ki in my hands and shout,"KAAMMEHAAMMEHAAA!!" and fire a large beam of ki at brudish.
cmaster2melt 9:54 am
"HAHA!" brudish laughs loudly as he quickly turns around and his green beam absorbs your kamehame ha and fires a green kamehame ha wave back at you.
Narcissis754 9:56 am
"NOOO!!" I yell and put my hands up to catch the beam... I try and slow it and deflect the beam...
cmaster2melt 9:58 am
The beam is caught but the force from it sends you flying back but your strength sent the blast back at Brudish, who is caught off guard and is hit by it,also sending him flying back
Narcissis754 10:04 am
I fly back and slide across the ground. Eventually I come to a stop and I shove myself off the ground with a grunt. Dust and rocks fall off me and I growl in anger. I charge in at brudish hoping to get there before he gets back up. I throw my knee at his stomach and punch three times at his face. I jump into the air and blast mulitple ki blasts at brudish. I finish by charging up a large kamehameha and launching it at him...
cmaster2melt 10:08 am
Brudish is hit by every single attack and is plastered to the ground. "damn...ahh..ahhh" Brudish starts to glow green and starts floating in the air.
Narcissis754 10:16 am
"No way... I put everything into that attack?!" I say in disbelief. I grit my teeth and run in at Brudish. At the last moment I use after image and appear behind him. I shout,"DESTRUCTO DISC!!" and hurl a disc at his back...
cmaster2melt 10:21 am
While Brudish was glowing green in the air ,he smacks away your destructo disc,which in return cuts off his arm. The green aura around Brudish explodes and waves of energy flows everywhere,shaking everything...and brudish... had become a super namekian,he stood 19 feet above you,his arm then grows back and he tries to step on you
Narcissis754 10:26 am
The energy blows me back and the ground shakes so violently that I fell to the ground and could not get back up. My eyes bulge when I see how large the namek has become. He lifts a massive foot in the air to squish me and I counter by raising both my hands firing two ki blasts at his face...

Back to top Go down

what happened.....

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 pm

The blasts hit Brudish's face but he isn't hurt at all and stomps on Narcisis ,damn near breaking him in half. Brudish then flies away somewhere north and leaves Narcisis' broken body laying there

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dbzdarkround.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Senzu Bean!!

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 pm

I scream in pain, "AAAHHHHH!!!" I can barely fight through the pain to remain conscious. I slowly reach into my pocket. Every movement sending pain coursing through my body. I grab my senzu bean and drop it into my mouth. I quickly chew and swallow it. Almost immediately I feel my body restored to its full power and beyond!! I want to stay and fight, but I know I can't win..."NIMBUS!!" I shout into the wind and my cloud races in. I hop onto it and fly off...

Back to top Go down

Re: Narcissis vs. Brudish

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum