Dragonball dark round

Yadrat dojo

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

learning instantaneous movement 3

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 am

I soon got up and tried to do it myself.I tried and tried to no avail it was gettin very tiring and boring.I evntually stopped and ate some bread.I then got back to work and waited for something to succed by doing the tech and learn it from them.

Back to top Go down

learning instantaneous movement 4

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:33 am

I soon start looking around.But nobody seems to have done it.I then start asking around.I find one but he wouldn't teach a saiyan unless he died.

Back to top Go down

learning instantaneous movement 5

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:34 am

I then find another onew who said the same thing.I keep searching till night fall.I eventually find one who will teach m,e and he starts rambling about using ki as your movement.I then walk off and leavr him be to meditate.I eventually come back and he says "now your turn.

Back to top Go down

learning instantaneous movement 6

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 am

I then attempt to move.My body shifts a bit but still nothing.I then start to meditate .But after one hour I fall back and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

learning instantaneous movement 9

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:36 am

I eventually start to move my body and starty to dissapear but I still din't.I again start to watch him do it succesfully.He slowed it done for me.I then start to meditate but yet again.I fell asleep and woke up tommorow.

Back to top Go down

learning instantaneous movement 10

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 am

I then start to wake up to a angry yadrat.I somehow fell asleep on his dinner he said.So I somply punch him and he dies with a fist through his chest.I then attempt the instantaneous movement tech and succesfully teleport to vegeta and back.

Back to top Go down

learning fusion dance1

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 am

I saw master's showing us how to fuse and surprisingly de fusion.I see them do a funny dance and tyhen combine thier body's they tell us all these requirments and evrything.eventually I fell back and went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

learning fusion dance 2

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 am

I watch the master's non stop tomoorow doing the same thing that day.I eventually fall asleep yet again and dtream of me fighting broly.Thinking about the saiyan was actually exciting having the thrill to fight such a legend.

Back to top Go down

learning fusion dance 7

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 am

I eventually find another female saiyan.She says she'll do the fusion dance with me after I say who I am.I then attmept to do it several times.I eventually make a old version but luckily I defuse us and say to her that she did it wrong.

Back to top Go down

learning fusion dance 9

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 am

I then attempt it again and yet again she makes a fat version of us.I then bust my lungs at her yelling at her about hr fingers crossing.I then go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

learning fusion dance 10

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:45 am

I then wake up to her eating .I say to her let's try this again.we walk up and do the fusion dance to what seems perfect and make a laterto! I then defuse and walk off and teleport to vegeta

Back to top Go down

seeking training

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Master i say i wish to be put on a challenging task in order to gain more power i ask with a unsure look on my face as i stretch and await my task. i want all of my power to be put to the test i want nothing held back. have someone that needs taken out ask me anything at all that will give me a challenge.

Back to top Go down

truth time

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Dojo master:I'm not a real master son but go to the cave a master will be there if you look hard enough

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dbzdarkround.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yadrat dojo

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:13 pm

.....not a real master i say as i prepare to woop some ass. if your a false master then you need die , no fake master should be inside of a dojo now die!!! I fire a vanishing beam at him. i wont allow anyone who cant be considered a master to live in a dojo. ill give you too choices cake or chocolate your choice right. as i get ready for his attack

Back to top Go down

fight over

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Dojo master:No!!! im sorry I thought you knew!!!NOOOOOO!!!!!

hes then hit with your finishing bean....and vanishes...you gain 2000 pl

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dbzdarkround.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 1

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:55 am

The Teacher walks to me and i ask if he could show me the Instant Transmission technique,He nods and starts to show me what exactly to do.

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 2

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:00 am

He then tells me i have to completely clear my mind and then focus only on the place I want to go to.I look at him and nod with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 3

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:02 am

I then ask him if he could give me a demonstration and he says yes as he gets into position he lifts his hand up and points his 2 fingers to the top of hes head and vanishes.

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 4

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 am

A few seconds later he reapers and says to me," you see its pretty simple now you give it a try".

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 5

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 am

I get into position and clear my mind as I focus on planet namek I then open my eye's but i have not moved the teacher then say's to me " You did not clear your mind of all things try again and again until you get it right.

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 6

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 am

I try over and over but i just stand in the same spot and i shout to myself "aghhh!!!I look like im a fool".

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 7

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:11 am

I try another 10 times with no luck but i keep going even though i look stupid,I think to myself "come on i know i can do it".

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 8

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:13 am

I try another 5 times again another time and i can feel myself vanish a bit but still i did not go all the way.I then say to myself "I know i can do it".

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 9

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 am

I try once more as i close my eye's i then open them again i am on planet namek with a smile on my face i say "yes i did it know lets see if i can get back.

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission 10

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 am

I close my eye's as i clear my mind and bring my fingers up to my forehead, I open them once more and i am back in the Planet Yadrat dojo I then say in a happy tone "yes iv mastered the Instant Transmission technique".

Back to top Go down

Re: Yadrat dojo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6