Dragonball dark round

Yadrat dojo

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

multi form5

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

i force the ki out of my body yet again but not only do i do it in waves but i do it in a wave at each side foring two copies out of my this
time. yes i say but yet again one of the perfect clones didapears and i am left with one yet again.

Back to top Go down

multi form6

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 pm

after all the training and ki chaneling,blasts and copies i have done and made i feel realy tired. it is grinding work this but i will have a small rest then carry on. i make one perfect genetic copy and and then another one like before and then i push power out at the front as well and a mini me comes about.

Back to top Go down

multi form7

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:20 pm

i am so tired after that last one but i once again force the energy out of my body. i create two perfectly copied genetis clones of myself and then one that is almost perfect but starts to fade after a few mins but other than that it is great and i have mafe dood pregrees.

Back to top Go down

multi form8

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 pm

i sit down so tired and breath quikly and sharply because after that last split i feel like my lungs and heart are bursting out of my body. ahhh the agony. i scream but no one hears so i rest before to get back into the swing i make 1clone. and then i do 1 more after that and push for 1 more. three perfect clones.

Back to top Go down

multi form9

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

i rack up all my energy that is in the bank and put it to good use in this final try. i push power out though everyinch of my body straining and throwing so much enegry away i make 4 geneticly perfect and flawless copies of myself. ahh i say and cheer as i get ready to spar with them.

Back to top Go down

Re: Yadrat dojo

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:29 pm

me and my first clons join forces to fight the other two clones we duck and dive throw jabs and hooks and threw the whole thing we ae all even in power. no difference we are exactly the same. i then rush off to help my brother win his fight.

Back to top Go down

fusion.

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm

i walk in and there is a large man teaching fusion. he says the basis of it is in movement

Back to top Go down

fusiom2

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:52 pm

he says u and ur fusion partner must know eachother well and be willing to see each otheres secrets. ok i say. now try ur multi for clones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:53 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. me and a multi form blen into one entity.

Back to top Go down

fusion4

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 pm

we pracrice yet again and it gets a little easier the second time round. we have manified powers when together.

Back to top Go down

fusion5

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:56 pm

i am realy getting good at this i say as i fuse with my third clone. my power seems magnified every time i do it. wew i say. i have to sit down it is tiring

Back to top Go down

fusion6

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 pm

after i was tired i rested for a bit and became able to practice again. FUUUUUUUUSIOOOOOONHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. my power is again magnified before my clone dies and i become normal agian

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:59 pm

me and jack practice and when we fuse i feel so much power. me mixed with my brother is the ultimate team we could probably be able to beat even vegeta .

Back to top Go down

fusion8

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:00 pm

this feels great i say as mine and jacks power mix. it is so lively i feel so much power.

Back to top Go down

fusion9

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm

i discover about all the namejians that attacked earth and about all of jacks harsh battles on earth before he left and i also no why he wanted xersos dead.

Back to top Go down

fusion10

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 pm

fusion hapens naturally beetween us know and i can feel all jack natural base power but then there is still a door beetween us....i cant unlock the door to ssj.

Back to top Go down

instant movement.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:15 am

i empty my mind and try to move somewere else. i do not move an inch. for the sirst time.

Back to top Go down

instant movement.2

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 pm

i empty my mind yet again and think of nothing. i then imagine earth as i remember it but i move across the room.

Back to top Go down

instant movement.3

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 pm

i imagine earth again and move from the dodjo to the wastes and back.

Back to top Go down

instant movement.4

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:11 pm

i make some more progress this time as i jump from the dojo to the yaderat towers.

Back to top Go down

instant movement.5

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

i empty my mind again and apear in the cave. i teleport back as quikly as possible. i get so scared even thinking of that place again.

Back to top Go down

instant movement.6

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:11 pm

i do the same again but this time i appear on the top of the cliff. this is actualy were i was aiming.omg i did it right

Back to top Go down

instant movement.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:19 pm

i clear my head and practice again. i get tired and i have to rest for about 20 minetes. wew thats hard work.

Back to top Go down

instant movement.8

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:22 pm

after i have rested for a while i use my ki and sense jack. i then appear behind him and fire ki blasts at him. woops i forgot about his broken leg.

Back to top Go down

instant movement.9

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm

i laugh as he falls over he turns and fires a kamehameha but i am not there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next