Dragonball dark round

Yadrat dojo

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

instant movement.

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:26 pm

ok. this is the final test. i grit my teeth and think off the time chamber from jack memories and grab my brother and i apear and see a batered namekian.

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #1

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

I poof to life in the center of a dojo and decide to learn a few techniques. I look around the room and see a few pots sitting against the wall. I sit down in front of them and decide to try and lift them with my mind. I close my eyes and focus on my breathing. I take a deep slow breath and let it out just a slowly. I focus on my breathing until I am calm...

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #2

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm

I open my eyes and look intently at one of the pots. I focus on the pot and try and imagine it lifting off the ground. I glare at the pot for many seconds and nothing happens. I furrow my brow and think as hard as I can that the pot is lifting up into the air...

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #3

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm

The pot still does not budge. I stop and rub my head. I scratch my head while I think about how I can do this. I reach my hand out and imagine that I am extending an imaginary hand and lifting the pot into the air. I hold my breath and think as hard as I can...

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #4

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

The pot still does not move. I let the air out of my lungs in a rush and growl as I try and imagine the object lifting into the air. My head shakes and my face turns red with the effort, but the pot does not move. I slam my fist into the ground. "Damn!! What am I doing wrong?" I ask myself and put my face into my hand...

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #5

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm

I get angry and charge a ball of ki energy in my hand and fire it at the pot. The ki ball races across the room and slams into the pot. The ball explodes on contact and denigrates the pot. The pot next to it is hit by the shock wave and falls to the side...

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #6

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 pm

I reach out with my hand instinctively to catch it and it stops just before it hits the ground. I stare amazed that I was able to stop it from fall from across the room. My surprise breaks my concentration and the pot falls to the ground and shatters. I look down at my hand and up to the remaining pots and smile...

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #7

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 pm

I reach out with my hand toward the next pot in the row and try and push it. The pot moves slightly from my attempt. I climb to my feet and stand with my feet shoulder length apart. I focus on the pot and thrust my right hand forward at the pot. The pot lifts into the air and slams into the wall. Just before it hits the wall I reach out with both my hands and try and catch it...

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #8

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm

I manage to stop it and hold it while it floats in the air. I put my hands back at my sides and I still manage to hold onto the pot. I crush the pot with my mind and drop the pieces to the floor. I look around the room and see a weird looking alien walking over to the side of the room. I reach out with my mind and try and force him to walk over and pick up a broom...

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #9

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:14 pm

I reach out and touch his mind, but his mind is strong and he resists my attempt. I growl and force my thoughts into his head. He fights for a few more moments and then I overpower him and make him walk over and grab a broom. I grin at him and he makes the same grin back at me. I laugh uncontrollably at this and again he copies me...

Back to top Go down

Learning Telekinesis #10

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:16 pm

I manage to get control of myself and force the alien to walk over and sweep up my mess. He does so without a word or a bit of resistance. After he finishes I release him and he glares angrily at me. "Sorry about that, just wanted to see how it was done that's all." I say, but he just looks away and leaves...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #1

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm

I focus on an area across the room and try and imagine myself being there. I close my eyes and keep the area across the room in my mind. I place my index and middle fingers on my forehead to help me concentrate. I focus on my energy and try and imagine myself appearing on the other side of the room...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #2

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:23 pm

I keep my eyes close for a few seconds and focus. After a few more seconds I open my eyes to see if anything happened. Nothing... I didn't move at all. I look at an area across the room and lock the image in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #3

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm

I close my eyes and keep the image in the forefront of my mind. I place my two fingers on my forehead and squint with the effort. I try and imagine myself in the spot across the room that I have in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #4

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

I focus on my energy and imagine myself disappearing and reappearing in the location in my mind's eye. I feel something happening to me. It is similar to flying, but its is different, it is new...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #5

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:28 pm

I feel myself becoming light and feel a rush of movement. As sudden as it started it stops. I open my eyes and look around. I am still in the same spot. I have not moved to the other side of the room. I scratch my head in confusion...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #6

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 pm

I look around and realize that I have moved. Albeit only slightly, I have indeed moved. I look at the far side of the room and keep the image locked in my mind and try again. I put my fingers to my forehead and furrow my brow as I focus...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #7

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 pm

I feel myself changing again and continue to focus on the location and my energy. I focus on my energy moving from its present location and being at the other location. My body becomes light and I feel a rush of movement...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #8

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:33 pm

The feeling stops as quickly as it started and I open my eyes and look around. I am about half way to where it is that I wanted to go. I shake my head and laugh, "Hahaha... well at least I am closer." I walk back over to where I was before and get a good look at the other side of the room...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #9

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:34 pm

I get a good look at the other side of the room and easily lock the image in my head. I focus on my energy and imagine myself moving instantly from my present location and appearing on the other side of the room. I bring my hand up and put two fingers to my forehead. I feel my body become light and am hit with a rush of movement...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instant Transmission #10

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 pm

I open my eyes and see that I am on the other side of the room. I smile to myself and look at the other side of the room. I blink my eyes and poof I arrive at the location. "Hahaha this is Awesome." I say as a move to different locations in the room instantly...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instantaneous Movement #1

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:51 pm

I close my eyes and imagine myself on the planet Vegeta. I picture the planet Vegeta. At first I just see the planet itself from a far. I focus on moving in closer...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instantaneous Movement #2

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:53 pm

I zoom in and begin to see a city. In the city are many buildings. I move through the city in my mind and try and pick out a good location to transmit to. I continue to move through the city until I come to a dojo...

Last edited by Narcissis on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Learning Instantaneous Movement #3

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

I move into the dojo with my mind and see many saiyans sparring and training. I find a empty spot in the dojo and hold the location in my mind. I focus on my energy and imagine moving my energy across the universe and appearing in that exact location...

Back to top Go down

Learning Instantaneous Movement #4

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:56 pm

I struggle to keep the location in my mind and my body shakes with the effort. The air around me begins to become static and objects around me lift off the ground and float. I growl as I try and force them imagine in my mind to become a reality...

Back to top Go down

Re: Yadrat dojo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next