Dragonball dark round

Tournament building

Go down

Tournament building

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 am

A new building has been build,its empty but if you look inside the building's window,you see many stone arenas. On the door of the empty building you see a sign that says "world marial arts tournament,july 29th sign ups today,deadline tommorow"

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dbzdarkround.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Tournament

Post  Xersos on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am

I see a blank spot in the building. Then i see a man that is in charge of the Tournament i go to see him. Hi my name is Xersos i have come to sign up for the Tournament. The man sign me up. I looked at the sky it is night i must go to sleep but first i am hungry. I need to find some place to eat.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournament building

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:10 pm

i walk and see a guy who says he do u wish to join us....i sighn up and wait for kik off.

Back to top Go down

First Battle.

Post  Xersos on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 am

First battle is Sabastian Vs kyle

Calvin W Melton 5:42 pm
Sabastian walks into the area and wastes no time with words and throws a homing destructo disk at his opponet
Ivica Kedačić 5:44 pm
Kyle also walks into the arena and he see a energy disc comming at him, he then fly up and start's running from the energy disc. But then he change the direction and start flying toward the Sabastion with energy disc behind him.
Calvin W Melton 5:46 pm
Sabastian throws yet another homing Destructo disk at Kyle,afterwhile jumping to the side to escape being in range of. his own disk
Ivica Kedačić 5:48 pm
Ok you wana play that way, he then start's flying avoiding the energy discs, then he vanish. You are then hit from the back by kyle, and sent flying into the 2 energy discs
Calvin W Melton 5:49 pm
Sabastian being hit by both destructo disk,is cut deeply by both and cannot continue due to his injuries and passes out. Sabastian loses
Ivica Kedačić 5:50 pm
Oh what a week man
said kyle

The winner in the first round is Kyle
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournament building

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down