Dragonball dark round

King Kai's Planet

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

catching bubbles 8

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:43 pm

As I am runniing at bubbles I then boost my speed to a even higher level bu it seems like it doesnt work as bubbles simply runs out of my reach...

Back to top Go down

catching bubbles 9

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:45 pm

I thenstart to run at bubbles even faster but my efforts are useless as I get frustated because I cant do it then I Start ot shake it off then I start running again...

Back to top Go down

catching bubbles 10

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:46 pm

I fight off the need to stop as I continue to run at bubbles but then I see that I am still getting nowhere...

Back to top Go down

catching bubbles 11

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:48 pm

As my efforts continue to get useless then I see that I am getting use to the gravity and that I must get a lot of power level out of this

Back to top Go down

catching bubbles 12

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 pm

I then start to chase bubbles once again but with no avail I start to chase him even harder and fight the will then I think and think and come up with a plan...

Back to top Go down

catching bubbles 13

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:12 pm

I then start to excute my plan and then I run at him and then I turn around and I start to run the other way..

Back to top Go down

catching bubbles 14

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:16 pm

As I am running the other direction then I see bubble far off at the end of the planetand as he turns around so do I...

Back to top Go down

catching bubbles 15

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:24 pm

I then continue to turn turn and then I hide behind king kai's building and then as bubbles runs by and I reach out and grab him then I hold bubbles in my hand...

Back to top Go down

Go and hith Gregory with a hamer

Post  Xersos on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:56 am

You see a King kai is coming to you, he then say good job, but now i you will need to hit a gregory, he point in a spot next to him. He then create a big black hammer and throw it to you.

You take the hammer and you are pulled down by his weight.

King kai: Now get going.
Xersos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 1

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 pm

I run at greagory with the hammer held high but then somehow he pushes me down I then stand back up running at him again...

(how many posts?)

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai's Planet

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:20 pm

15. Then you'll gain 200k from this

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dbzdarkround.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 2

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:19 pm

I get up and shake off the fall then I start running at gregory as I am unable to catch up to him as I continue running...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 3

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:23 pm

I then continue to run at gregory until I see a tree up ahead and think to myself that I will corner him at the tree...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 4

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 pm

As we approach the tree I giggle at my brilliant plan and think that gregory will never see it coming as we come closer to the tree I raise my hammer..

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 5

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 pm

I then corner gregory and then I swing my hammer but as gregory quickly dodges the tree my hammer then punches a hole in it and my hammer gets stuck...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 6

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:45 pm

As I struggle to get the heavy hammer out of the tree and feels like it may never come out and I pull on it with all my might..

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 7

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:53 pm

As I keep on pulling the hammer out of the tree and I still cant pull it out so I step back and charge up my ki then shoot a ki blast around the hammer...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 8

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 pm

The hammer then drops on the ground then as I start running at gregory again then before I can even get close to him king kai yells out " thats enough for now how bout a break?"

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 9

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I then walk over to king kai exhuasted and drop on the ground then he pulls out alot of food well for a human and then he say "eat" and I gobble it down...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 10

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:40 pm

I eat ravishly as king kai hands me more and more food and then I hear mumble to himself "I got to stop traing these saiyans our else Im gonna starve to death"...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 10

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:48 pm

As I finish eating the loads of food, I stand up and pick up the hammer again and I run at gregory as he turns into a blue ball and flys away...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 11

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:55 pm

I run as fast as I can at gregory but with the weight of the hammer pulling me down I cant quite catch up to him...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 12

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:02 pm

As I am running at gregory but cant catch up to him but as I run at him and swing rapidly and hit mutiple thing including the window in his car...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 13

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Then king kai yells out with frustration "hey watch the car its a classic" then he start to fix his car as I continue to chase gregory...

Back to top Go down

hitting gregory 14

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Then as I chase gregory but to no avail and then I throw my hammer into the air as it spins in a sprial then I turn around and start to run...

Back to top Go down

Re: King Kai's Planet

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next