Dragonball dark round

Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finding a Sixth Dragonball #1

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:48 pm

I fly up into the air and pick up the five dragonballs with my mind. I pull out my dragonball radar and check to see where the next dragonball is located. I see two dots on my radar. One is to the east. I look over and see a really large pillar and on top there appears to be a house. The other is to the north...

Back to top Go down

Finding a Sixth Dragonball #2

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 pm

"The one to the east is easy enough to find. So... north." I say to myself and then fly off to the north. After a short flight I see the familiar outline of another village. I see a few nameks moving about in the village. I land just outside the village...

Back to top Go down

Finding a Sixth Dragonball #3

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 pm

I walk up to the village and wave to the nameks that are working in the fields. An old looking namek walks up to me and stands there staring at me. I look around for a moment and see that no one else is paying us any attention...

Back to top Go down

Finding a Sixth Dragonball #4

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 pm

The namek suddenly attacks me. He punches and kicks at me. I easily dodge and block his attack. I punch on hand forward and stop just short of hitting him. The force of my punch blows him back. He charges ki in both his hands and start firing ki blasts at me. I create an energy barrier around myself wait out the ki barrage...

Back to top Go down

Finding a Sixth Dragonball #5

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 pm

The smoke clears and the namek smiles happily at me. He is now holding a dragonball. I release the energy and walk up to him. "You have shown that you are a strong fighter. Far stronger than me, but also noble. Here is the dragonball." I take the dragonball from him and bow, "Thank you." I fly up into the air pick up all the dragonballs with my mind and head toward the final one...

Back to top Go down

The Last Dragonball!!

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 pm

I arrive in Guru's Temple and stand before him. I have stated my case and asked for both my power to be unlocked and to have the last dragonball. All I can do know is hope and wait...

Back to top Go down

Re: Narcissis Searching for Dragonballs...

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 am

Guru:I ...don't....know.....why should I give you....the dragonballs?

Guru then waits for a reply,to see if you are worthy of your requests.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dbzdarkround.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Answer...

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:12 am

I look the old fat namek in the eyes and say, "I fight for those who do not have the strength or courage to fight. I was too weak to stop the nameks who attacked earth and I don't want to let that happen again. I want to be stronger so I can keep peace in the universe!" After I finish I bow to Guru and say, "please Guru unlock my potential and give me the last dragonball." I stand before him and await his judgement...

Back to top Go down

Guru

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:24 am

"You do not use dragonballs for power! Abusing power in that way is the sign of greed!....but I understand your point of view so I shall not give you my dragonball....but I shall unlock your potential" Guru then touches you bowed head and fills you with ki unlocking your inner power. (14k gains)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 am

"I can understand where you are coming from, but have I not earned the right to have the dragonballs and make whatever wish I so choose? I have traveled around your planet and met with each of your elders and shown my true nature. I want power to help people not to enslave them. Are you so arrogant as to deny me what I have worked so hard to achieve?" I let out a deep sigh. "I thank you for unlocking my power, but can you not reconsider and give me the dragonall? What if it were your people that were dying. I could use my power to save them."

Back to top Go down

no

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:10 pm

"My people trained to become strong ,so I never have to worry about that. Happening to my people....doyou really want this dragonball? Are you willing to fight for it?" Guru asks couriously.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm

"I won't beat you up and force you to give it to me, but if you mean for me to fight one of your men and if I win I get the dragonball. Then yes I will fight for it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Guru seems angry "no.....that's not the right answer! I was testing you. You're soppose to be peaceful to have a namekian dragonball. I'm very dissapointed. In you but if this is what you want then here you go". Guru then hands you the dragonball.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ouch...

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:55 pm

I take the dragonball from Guru and it feels heavier than the others. I can feel the wieght of my greed in my selfish hunt for the dragonballs. Guilt seeps through me like a poison. I frown and say, "I am sorry Guru." I turn to leave and stop. I look back a bit sheepishly and ask, "Umm can one of you nameks translate for me?"

Back to top Go down

guru

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 pm

One of guru's body guard said he will translate for you. He stares angrily at you while speaking

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Calling the dragon...

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm

I nod my thanks and lead the namek out into a clearing just outside of Guru's temple. I lay the seven dragonballs down and turn to the namek. "Can you call the dragon please." I ask as politely as I can...

Back to top Go down

the draagon

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 pm

After Narcissis asks the namekian to call forth the dragon,the angry namekian growls. At. You and tries to attack you. He was stopped by another namek holding him back. The other namek then. Wispered something to the angry namek to calm him down. The Namek then calls forth the dragon. A bright Light explodes from the. Dragonballs the sky turns darks and. Soona huge. Dragon fills the sky. The dragon says something in a weird language and the namekian responds in a weird language. The Namekian then turns to Narcissis and says "what is your first wish?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

First wish...

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:29 pm

I cross my arms and look the namek in the eyes and say, "For my first wish I would like to have my power increased by 250,000."

Back to top Go down

careful what you wish for....

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:38 pm

The namek then translates to the dragon then starts laughing hystericly,but then. Turns to you calmly "what is. You second wish?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

idiot...

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 pm

I roll my eyes at the namek and say, "For my second wish I want to have 250,000 zeni right here in front of me, right now." I point at the ground in front of me...

Back to top Go down

becareful...again

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:57 pm

The namek translates again to the dragon and 250,000 zenie falls in front of you.The. namek glares. At you one more time "what...is...your ...final....wish ..my....friend?" He asks oddly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 pm

I raise an eyebrow at the namek. "For my last wish... I wish the trees that once grew here would return and return planet namek to its former glory..."

Back to top Go down

need a bag...

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 pm

I take off my shirt and use my telekinesis to pick up the zeni and put it in my shirt...

Back to top Go down

3rd wish

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm

The namek. Once. Again translates and. The. Trees once again return to their once beauty,then the dragonbalss shot out and off around planet. The namekian starts laughing again "I. Told. The dragon that you. Wanted to give ME A 250,000 power increase. Hhahahahaha that's for dis respecting guru and. All of namek!" The. Namek then flies away laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

payback...

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:25 pm

"Oh I bet you think you are really clever." I say as the namek flies away. I float up in the air and begin charging my ki. I let my rage fill me and my aura grows to enormous size. My hair turns yellow and my aura burns yellow to match. I shout, "ULTIMATE KAMEHAMEHA!!" And unleashe a massive yellow beam of ki energy at the core of the planet namek. "You reap what you sow." I say and then instantaneously movement myself to Vegeta before namek explodes...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum