Dragonball dark round

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20

Go down

Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 pm

I walk around in my ship and check everything out. It all seems to be in working order. I turn the gravity up to 20x. I feel the familiar pull of the extra gravity. I shut it down and check out the kitchen and rejuvenation chambers. It is all brand new and looks great...

Back to top Go down

Self-Training with training gear on #1

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 pm

I feel heavy with all of the added training equipment. I walk up to a punching bag and punch it 500 times with each hand. Then I kick it 500 times with each foot. I catch my breath for a moment and then knee the bag 500 times with each knee. I finish by elbowing the bag 500 times with each elbow...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #1

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 pm

I turn on the gravity machine and feel the gravity pull on me. The weighted clothing makes it extremely hard to move. I drop to the ground and struggle to knock out 1,000 push ups. I slowly roll over to my back and force myself to do 1,000 sit ups. I climb back to my feet and do 1,000 squats. I walk over to the pull up bar and fight through 1,000 pull ups. I land hard on the ground and take a break...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #2

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 pm

I get back into a push up position and do 2,000 push ups. I roll over and do 2,000 sit ups. I get back up and squat 1,000 times. I walk over to the pull up bar and do 2,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #3

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 pm

After I finish I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 500 times with each hand. Then I kick it 500 times with each foot. I elbow it 500 times with each elbow and then finish by kneeing it 500 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #4

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 am

I drop to the ground and do 3,000 push ups. Then I roll onto my back and do 3,000 sit ups. I get back to my feet and do 3,000 squats. I walk over to a pull up bar and do 3,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with Weighted Training clothes #5

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 am

I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 600 times with each hand. Then I kick it 600 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 600 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 600 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #1

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:02 pm

I drop to the ground and do 4,000 push ups. Then I roll over to my back and do 4,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 4,000 squats. I walk over to the pull up bar and do 4,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #2

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:03 pm

I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 700 times with each hand. Then I kick it 700 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 700 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 700 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #3

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:04 pm

I drop to the ground and do 5,000 push ups. Then I roll over to my back and do 5,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 5,000 squats. I walk over to the pull up bar and do 5,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #4

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:04 pm

I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 800 times with each hand. Then I kick it 800 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 800 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 800 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x Gravity with weighted training clothes #5

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 pm

I raise my right hand and begin charging a large ball of ki. I can feel the gravity pulling down on me and making even the simplest actions hard. I shout, "BIG BANG ATTACK!!" I instantaneously transmit myself across the room and place my hands at my side and begin charging ki. I create a blue ball of energy and continue to charge ki. The ball of energy turns yellow and I shout, "ULTIMATE KAMEHAMEHA!!" and fire a massive yellow beam of ki at the incoming ki ball and destroy it completely. I fall to one knee and gasp as I catch my breath. A grin spreads across my feet as I revel in how strong I have become...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #1

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 am

I drop to the ground and do 6,000 push ups. The added weight of the clothing makes it even harder. I roll over to my back and do 6,000 sit ups. After I finish I hop to my feet and do 6,000 squats. I stop and take a quick breath and then walk over to the pull up bar and do 6,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #2

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 am

I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 900 times with each hand. The weighted clothes slow my movements and make it harder. I then kick the bag 900 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 900 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 900 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #3

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 am

After a short break I feel even stronger and I decide to train harder. I drop to the ground and do 7,000 push ups. Then I roll over to my back and do 7,000 sit ups. I hop to my feet and do 7,000 squats. I walk over to the pull up bar and do 7,000 pull ups...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #4

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:35 am

I continue to push myself. I walk over to a punching bag and punch it 1000 times with each hand. Then I kick it 1000 times with each foot. After that I elbow it 1000 times with each elbow. I finish by kneeing the bag 1000 times with each knee...

Back to top Go down

Training in 20x gravity with weighted clothes #5

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 am

I place my hands on my knees and gasp for breath. The gravity and weighted clothes are taking a toll on me, but I must get stronger. I force myself to get down and to 8,000 push ups. I lay on the ground for a moment after I finish and then sluggishly roll over to my back. I manage to pump out 8,000 sit ups and then crawl back to my feet. I grit my teeth and push through 8,000 squats. After I finish I slow drag myself to the pull up bar and fight through 8,000 pull ups. When I finish I drop to the ground and pass out...

Back to top Go down

Re: Narcissis's Ship - Gravity x20

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down